Get ready for Master’s week 2018! This is the busiest week of the year for our restaurants and we want you to have a smooth, delicious and awesome experience with us!
Please follow our reservation guidelines below:
- All reservations must be made through this link and confirmed by a credit card number (Please note that we use opentable.com to manage our reservation and use their secure sever to store your credit card number) BE SURE TO CLICK ON THE LINK ABOVE and DO NOT GO DIRECTLY to OpenTable.
- Indicate if you would like indoor or outdoor seating (requests will be accepted on a first come first serve basis).
- If your party size changes please let us know ahead of time so we can arrange for proper comfort of the guests
- Your reservation will be considered a “no show” if your party hasn’t arrived within 30 minutes of reserved time
- If you are running late please contact us so we know to hold your table longer
- A charge of $50 per person will be charged the day of to the party considered a “ no show”
- Cancellations will not be charged. Cancellations must be made at least 6 hours ahead of time
- There will be a corking fee of $50 per bottle if guests wish to bring their own preferred wine